html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tile Coaster

I made this tile coaster after watching Tami White demonstrate the technique on YouTube. Great concept to stamp on a plain ole' tile from the local hardware store and make a beautiful coaster. It was fun too.
What I did: Stamped on the coaster with black Stazon ink. Used a blender pen and chalks to color the leaves. Next I lightly, and I emphasize lightly, sprayed the tile with acrylic matte sealer and let dry. I put a piece of self adhesive felt on the bottom to protect my table, and done. Now, is that not easy or what!! I hope you give it a try.
Recipe: Stamps: With Gratitude (retired), En Francais; Paper: None; Ink: Black Stazon; Accessories: Blender Pen, Pastels (chalks), post-it note (to mask the leaves before I stamped the background stamp), matte acrylic sealer.
Thanks for stopping by today,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment