html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cute little Halloween Box-Gotta love it!!!

Is this not the cutest box or what!!! I had a good time making it because it was soooooooooooo easy.  I was cruising on Google yesterday looking for boxes and/or bags ideas (that's what we do, you know), to offer for my October Fest card class on Oct 11 and 15, 2011, and came across this cutie.  Angie Kennedy Juda took apart a box she bought from the store, and created her own box and guess what, I cased it to make it my own.  To see her video tutorial on how to make it, visit:  www.mychicnscratch.com .  She's great.  Supplies I used were:  Stamps:  Wicked Cool;  Paper:   Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock, our new Frightful Sight designer series paper, Ink:  Crumb Cake and Basic Black;  Accessories:   1/14" circle punch, Window Sheet, Bitty Bat punch (retired), Pumpkin Pie 1/4" gg ribbon, sticky tape. 
I am very excited to share with the wonderful ladies at my October card classes.  If you would like to register, please visit my web site at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net. 
Thank you for stopping by today,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment