html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, October 21, 2012

French Foliage in Tripletts

I am offering this card as one of the selections for my last set of classes for 2012.  November 3, 6 and 8 will have some cards and techniques you won't want to miss.  If you live in or near Graham, NC, please let me know you would like to attend.

Recipe:  Stamps:  French Foliage, Blessings from Heaven;  Paper:  Early Espresso, Very Vanilla;  Ink:  Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, and More Mustard classic ink;  Accessories:  Early Espresso bakers twine.

If you would like to order any of the supplies used to make this card, or want more information about my classes, please contact me via email or phone at:  336-538-4996, or angelsofjoy@gmail.com.  You can also shop at my on-line store 24/7 by visiting my Stampin' Up! website at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.com

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment