html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Memorable Moments Happy Birthday

I saw this partial embossing technique on Tami White's blog and knew I had to share with others at my November classes.  This card is so easy, you can put it together in about 3-5 minutes.  Also, it takes just two colors of card stock and one color of ink.  Come to my class, you'll see I'm right.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Memorable Moments;  Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White;  Ink:  Elegant Eggplant;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Labels Framelits, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Basic Jewels;  Technique:  Partial Embossing.

If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, call me at: 336-538-4996, email me at: angelsofjoy@gmail.com, or visit my 24/7 on-line store at: www.lindafisher.stampinup.net.
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment