html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Merry Minis strikes again

Another version for the Merry Minis stamp set.  Chelle Wallace, another one of my very talented stamper friends, changed up the design I had created, and there you have it, a different card using the same cardstock and everything.  You go Chelle!!!

Recipe:  Stamps:  Merry Minis, For the Birds;  Paper:  Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, and Not Quite Navy cardstock;  Ink:  Not Quite Navy, and Cherry Cobbler classic ink pads, Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite, Daffodil Delight, and Garden Green markers;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Labels Framelits, Polka Dot embossing folder, Merry Minis punch pack, 3/4" square punch, and dimensionals.

If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this darling card, you may email or call me, or visit my on-line store to shop at anytime:   www.lindafisher.stampinup.net.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment