html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, February 21, 2014

Daydream Medallions and World Treasures

Daydream Medallions is a unique stamp set, one that I have not used very often, and when I finished making this card, I said to myself, "I wonder why I haven't, it's a beautiful stamp set".  This is one of my offerings for my March 2014 classes.  You can get all the class details right here on my blog, and even register for class while you're there.

I saw this card on Brandy Cox's blog at:  www.brandyscards.com.   She is very good, and worth the visit. She used an air freshener, (which I didn't), when cutting out the Island Indigo Flower Fold layer, and her video gives all the details.  

Recipe:  Stamps:  Daydream Medallions, World Treasures;  Paper: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Island Indigo card stock;  Ink: Crushed Curry, Island Indigo classic ink; Accessories:  Big Shot, Floral Frames and Apothecary Accents Framelits,  Flower Folds Bigz Die, Square Lattice embossing folder, Jewels, dimensionals.

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27352 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my March 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make these cards, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

The Lord your God is with you;  The mighty one will save you, He will rejoice over you. You will rest in his love;  He will sing and be joyful about you.  Zephanian 3:17


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment