html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Giggle Greetings

I decided to use Giggle Greetings for one of my February 2014 cards, and so glad I have.  The four cute stamps are perfect for almost any occasion.  

Recipe:  Stamps:  Giggle Greetings, Express Yourself;  Paper:  Night of Navy, Strawberry Slush, Very Vanilla card stock and In-color DSP paper pack;  Ink:  Black Stazon ink pad, Strawberry Slush classic ink pad, and Summer Starfruit, Strawberry Slush, and Real Red markers;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Circle, and Banner Framelits, Polka Dot embossing folder, dimensionals.

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my January 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

Honor the Lord with your wealth, and the firstfruits from all your crops.  Then your barns will be full, and your wine barrels will overflow with new wine.  Proverbs 3:9-10


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment