html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, February 24, 2014

Perfectly Penned and Sweet Sorbet DSP

I wanted to utilize the free designer series paper (who doesn't like free, right?) offered during Sale-a-bration from Stampin' Up! and came up with this card.  I used the Sweet Sorbet dsp as the background, and it was so easy, and you can add almost any sentiment you want.  This paper is so beautiful, I can think of a zillion ways to use it. Well, not a zillion, but lots and lots of ways to use this paper.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Perfectly Penned;  Paper:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Pool Party, and Summer Starfruit card stock and Sweet Sorbet dsp;  Ink:  Black Stazon;   Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Simply Pressed Clay, and Simply Pressed Clay Buttons & Blossoms Clay Molds (page 167 of the 2013-14 catalog).

I hold classes each month, and if you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my March 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

Do not worry about anything, but pray and ask God for everything you need, always giving thanks.  And God's peace, which is so great we cannot understand it, will keep your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.  Philippians  4:6-7

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment