html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Bigz Bow Die Treat Holders


 Strawberry Slush card stock and Confetti Celebrations DSP
 Tempting Turquoise card stock and Sweet Taffy DSP
Garden Green card stock and Flower Pot DSP, 
Soft Suede card stock and Parklane DSP

I have not acquired all of the new Designer Series Paper collection yet, and what I do have, and I wanted to showcase along with SU's Gift Bow Bigz Die.  I enjoy using Stampin' Up's Designer Series Paper because it adds beauty and style to any card or project, and a great way to coordinate your colors.

The die makes bows in two sizes in a jiffy.  Need a bow for a birthday present, just grab your Big Shot and your Gift Bow Bigz die, and within minutes your good-to-go.  The die can be found on Page 233 of SU's 2014-15 catalog, item # 129977, $32.95.

The box and bow pattern came from Meg Daves, and you can find her video on YouTube right Here  

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my August 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here


A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.  Proverby 15:1

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment