html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Polka Dot Parade and A Dozen Thoughts

I enjoy posting the cards and projects I am planning to offer in my upcoming classes.  I am pleased with my first design for August 2014.  I admit, I used some retired designer series paper, Polka Dot Parade, and I just can't help myself when I have so much of this darling paper.  When you envision this sketch with other colors and paper, you will find many, many other great results. I'm sure of it.

Recipe:  
Stamps: A Dozen Thoughts ;  
Paper:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Marina Mist; 
Ink:  Real Red;  
Accessories:  Big Shot, Deco Labels Framelits, Scalloped Edge Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 5/8" Organza Ribbon, and Dimensionals.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my August 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here


For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.  Proverbs 23:7

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,


~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment