html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Timeless Talk


I like to offer a variety of cards in my classes, and I thought this idea went well with the others I've designed for my July 8th, 10th, 12th and 16th classes.  

The phonograph and the telephone would pair well with the Just Sayin' stamp set and the Word Bubbles framelits, and because I wanted to keep the Honeycomb theme going, I used the Honeycomb Embossing Folder and Hexagon Punch. I like how both of these cards turned out, and if you have the opportunity to attend any of my classes, I think you will want to make them.

I wanted to use a red brad in both the telephone dial and for a knob on the phonograph, and remembered when I had finished the card.  Bummer, now what to do?  So I colored a Basic Pearl with a Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities Marker, and, there you go.  Quicker and way easier.  

Recipe:  Stamps: Timeless Talk;  Paper:  Whisper White, Basic black, Real Red card stock and some retired Modern Medley dsp;  Ink:  Basic black and Real Red classic; Accessories:  Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Hexagon Punch, 2 1/2", and a 2 3/4" Circle Punch, Real Red Marker, Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities Pen, Basic Pearl, Real Red 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Dimensionals.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my June 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here


Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires.  James 1: 19-20

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment