html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, June 8, 2015

Guy Greetings and the Bow Builder Punch

Another cute card for my June 9th, 11th and 13th paper therapy and card classes coming up soon.  I'm excited to share all the wonderful products I used to make this PMS card.  PMS in this case, stands for Positively Masculine Stamping card, how about that!!!!  I CASEd this card from Sharon Armstrong.  You can find her Here and her SU website will direct you to a fantastic video on her YouTube channel. 

The paper I used to make this card is called Manchester.  It is from the 2008-09 catalog, and I have proved to myself, it's best to keep your designer series paper because you never know when it's going to come in handy.  I think it's perfect for this vest card. 

Recipe:  Stamp Sets: Guy Greetings; Paper:  Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Rose Red card stock, and Manchester DSP;  Ink: Early Espresso;  Accessories:  Envelope Punch Board (to make the vest), Bow Builder Punch, Dimensionals.  

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my June 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.
 
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment