html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Tin of Cards Project Kit Class

Next Saturday, June 27, 2015, a group of wonderful, delightful, and amazing ladies are coming to my home for a Tin of Cards Project Kit class.  I thought it might be a good idea to experiment with my kit before they get here.  Good idea, right?   So yesterday I got together with two other stamper friends of mine, Kitty and Jeri, and we each made our entire kits.  It was a good thing too, because I found out what not to do when making my cards, and Jeri and Kitty were here to give me some great ideas and shortcuts as well.  I can't wait to share my shortcut ideas, and though I don't want to admit it, share my mistakes.

If you have not purchased this kit yet, I am here to say, it is well worth the purchase price of $27.00.  Sixteen A-2 cards, 16 envelopes, dividers for organization, an instruction/idea sheet, for those of us who need that little jump start, and a beautiful tin to keep all your cards in one place.  Also, there is a coordinating stamp set available, perfect for this project.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my July 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength".  Corrie Ten Boom (Holocaust Survivor) 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment