html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

You've Got This for my July Classes

I was surfing Pinterest one day, (doesn't every crafter?), and came across Lisa Flemming's card, and knew right away I just had to CASE it, and in my world of crafting, CASEing is a true compliment. You can see Lisa's card Here.  One difference though, I think Lisa colored her flower with markers.  I stamped the image with Tuxedo Black ink onto the colored card stock and cut out the flower.  I then used my white chalk marker for highlights, and Crystal Effects for the shine in the flower's center.  

You've Got This is a wonderful stamp set new to the 2015-16 catalog. I can envision more than seven occasions for which this set would be appropriate, just change up the sentiment, and there you go.  Look for this beauty to be one of options from which to choose for my July 14, 16, and 18, 2015 classes.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets: You've Got This, A Dozen Thoughts; Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Wild Wasabi;  Ink: Tuxedo Memento Black, Calypso Coral, Pool Party;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Circle Card Thinlits Dies (for the little tab), White Perfect Accents, Chalk Marker, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals.  


If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my July 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.
 
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment