- I used a piece of 5 1/2" x 12" Real Red card stock, and scored it at 3", 6" and 9".
- I centered my Decorative Label punch between each score line and punched the "legs".
- I punched the stars with my Confetti Stars punch in between each score line.
- The windows were made with the Hearth & Home thinlit dies.
- I hand cut each scene from the dsp and glued it behind each window.
- Labor of Love-for sure!!!!!
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.
Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog