html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Howl-a-ween Belly Band Card


I'm liking the belly-band cards, I must, because this is second one in made in less than a week.   I have made a video just to show how easy it is to make this super-fun card. You can view it on YouTube by clicking Here,  or click on the Tutorial box right here on my blog. 

Here are the dimensions of each piece of card stock:  
Base of Tangelo Twist is 7 x 4.25, scored at 1.5 on the long side. 
Next layer of Basic Black is 5.25 x 4  
DSP layer is 5 x 3.75  
Basic Black layer for bottom flap is 4 x 1.25, cut 2 of these
DSP layer for the bottom flap is 3.75 x 1, cut 2 of these
Tangelo Twist card stock for the card front is 11 x 3 scored at 3 5/8 x 7 3/8
Whisper White card stock for inside of the card front is 3 3/8 x 2.75 x 3 each 
Tangelo Twist card stock for belly band is  ¾ x about 11, and DSP ½ x about 11

To get the black outline on the skeleton's head, I first stamped and cut out one on Very Vanilla cardstock, trimmed it, then cut out a second in Basic Black and adhered them together.  The wiggle eyes came from my local craft store.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

God is in control, He is able to do more than you can ask or imagine.  Ephesians 3:20 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment