html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Joyful Season

Joyful Season is a set in SU's 2015-16 Holiday mini catalog, and so much fun to use.  I am offering this card to all of my wonderful stampers when they come to any of my October 6, 8, or 10, 2015 classes.

The base is Cherry Cobbler cardstock-5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
The next layer of Soft Suede is cut at 5 1/4 x 4
The layer of Very Vanilla cut at 5 x 3 3/4
I used the new Curvy Corner Trio Punch to get the elegant cuts on the top corners of my Very Vanilla piece.  
I used the Project Life corner rounder punch on the Soft Suede layer.
The bird, branch and words were stamped with Soft Suede ink, and the bird over-lay was stamped with Cherry Cobbler.
I colored her beak with a Crushed Curry Marker, and tied it all together with some Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.  

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

God is in control, He is able to do more than you can ask or imagine.  Ephesians 3:20 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment