html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Bear Hugs from Guest Designer, Retha Fulp

My sweet friend, downline, and very talented guest designer, Retha Fulp, made this special, over-sized card for my upcoming birthday.  She searched the internet for the little pitcher, the cracker box, and the plate & cheese, shrunk, printed, cut them out and popped them up.  So appropriate for such a cute card, and the Lovely as a Tree set added just the right background for those darling little bears.  It's sure a keeper for years to come.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!  1 John 3:1 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment