html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Popcorn Box Thinlits Dies-So Cute

Stampin' Up! introduced the Popcorn Box Thinlits Dies in their 2016-17 Catalog.  This die is so darn cute, and so worth the price.  So many possibilities, and there are a gazillion ideas on the internet and Pinterest.  Well, maybe not a gazillion, maybe hundreds.  
My wonderful, loyal, hostess club ladies were the recipients of these cuties, and the flavored popcorn inside these boxes was delicious.  
See the video below for more details.
I used the retired Scalloped Oval Punch for my sentiment, just because I don't have the Layering Ovals Framelits, not yet, anyway.

If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found  Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

The faithful will abound with blessings. Proverbs 28:20  

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment