html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Wild About Flowers for my August 2016 classes

Wild About Flowers is a very easy set to use because it is two-step stamping, and it is Photopolymer, and you can see exactly where you are stamping. 
I am offering this wonderfully quick card at all of my August 9th, 11th, and 13th classes.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Smoky Slate scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White embossed with the Woodland Embossing Folder.
  • Next is a 4 1/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Daffodil Delight.
  • The top layer is a 4 1/8 x 3 3/8 piece Whisper White embossed.
  • The image from Wild About Flowers was stamped with Smoky Slate and Daffodil Delight ink, and the words were stamped with Smoky Slate ink.
  • Some Pear Pizzazz ribbon was added, as well as a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.  John Wooden. 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment