Beautiful YouBeautiful You is a 13 piece stamp set in the Stampin' Up! 2017 Occasions catalog, and it is, as the name implies, beautiful. It covers at least nine different occasions, from birthday to sympathy, and it is a set I know I can use for a long time.
I CASEd this card from Mary Fish's blog, Stampin' Pretty, and you can see her card Here.
I stamped directly on the By the Shore DSP with Dapper Denim ink. Who would have thought that DSP titled "By the Shore" could be used for such an elegant card. Amazing, isn't it?
I am offering this one at my January 21, 2017 class.
- The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Dapper Denim scored at 4 1/4.
- Next is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Soft Sky.
- Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Very Vanilla.
- Next is a 3 5/8 x 2 5/8 piece of Dapper Denim, and I stamped my image onto a 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 piece of By the Shore DSP with Dapper Denim ink. I glued my dsp to the Dapper Denim with snail, and popped up this combination with dimensionals.
- I stamped the words with, what else, Dapper Denim ink, and all done. Quick, easy and elegant.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you. Psalm 9:10 (NIV)
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,