html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, January 8, 2017

One Wild Ride and Best Badge Punch for my January 21, 2017 class

The One Wild Ride stamp set is not just for the guys in your life, I see lots of ladies out sporting about on a Harley.  So, when you see a card like this one, think "outside the box", and imagine giving it to just about anyone, even me, and I don't own a motorcycle.

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4.
  • Next is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Island Indigo.
  • Next is a 3 3/4 x 2 piece of Silver Foil, embossed with the Sparkle embossing folder.  
  • Next is a 3 3/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Basic Black layered under a 3 1/2 x 2 1/4 piece of Whisper White.  This is the piece on which I stamped the motorcycle.
  • The words are stamped with black ink on Island Indigo card stock and punched out with the Best Badge Punch. Next I stamped the same words on Whisper White card stock with black ink, punched this out with the Best Badge Punch, and trimmed the edges with my paper snips.  I used an Island Indigo marker to color the word Journey.
  • I popped up both the motorcycle and the words with dimensionals.  
  • All done, and really easy.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

"When a man's ways please the LORD, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him."  Proverbs 16:7

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment