html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Layering Love and Desktop Calendars 
Happy New Year!  
Today I want to show you just a few of the many desktop calendars I have been making.  
I got this idea from Erica Gerwin's blog, Pink Buckaroo Designs, and you can see her calendars Here, post of January 1, 2016.
I am making these calendars for my Hostess Club members, my downline, my customers, and all of my class attendees.  It's just a small way to show my appreciation and gratitude for all they do to help make my Stampin' Up! business successful.  
 
I used Affectionately Yours Specialty DSP, and the coordinating card stock colors to make the one above.  You can find this beautiful DSP in the 2016-17 Annual Catalog, page 172.

I used Petals & Paisleys Specialty DSP, (from the 2016-17 Holiday Mini), and the coordinating card stock colors to make the one above.  Sadly, this DSP is going away January 3, 2017. 
I used Party Animal DSP, for this one (above).  It is in the new 2017 Occasions Mini and will available January 4. 


The one on the left (above) used Succulent Garden DSP, new in the 2017 Occasions Mini and will available January 4. The one on the right was made with Festive Birthday DSP.  You can find Festive Birthday DSP in the 2016-17 Annual Catalog, page 173.
To make your own desktop calendar, you start out with a basic card front, 4 1/4" x 11", and fold in half.  To create the folded inside, you need a piece of cardstock that measures 4 1/4" x 4". Score it on the shorter side at 1/2", 2", and 3 1/2".  Fold it so that the larger peak points up as do the ends and adhere inside the card. It fits into a regular A-2 envelope, and you will need a 2 ounce stamp.

My calendars came from Vippees Calendars, and you can purchase them Here.  It's the largest self-stick calendar, 3 x 2 1/4.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.  Philippians 4:8 (NIV)

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

    ~Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment