html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Star of Light Stamp Set, 
Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, & Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate

Did you know this beautiful Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate is in the 2017-18 SU catalog on page 194? When I saw Judy May's card on her blog, I knew I just had to have a pack so I could CASE (Copy And Share Everything) her design. You can see Judy's card on her blog, Here at Just Judy Designs, post of May 31, 2017.  

I am offering this card at my next set of classes on July 11, July 13, and July 15, 2017 Click on anyone of these dates to see additional information.

Recipe:
  • The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Emerald Envy scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4. 
  • The Real Red layer is 5 x 3 3/4. 
  • The acetate layer is 4 3/4 x 3 1/2.
  • The leaves are made with Emerald Envy cardstock, the pinecones with Early Espresso and Soft Suede card stock, and the "something else" is cut out with gold foil.
  • The words are stamped in Real Red on a 1 x 3 piece of Whisper White.
  • The ribbon is the 1/8" Gold.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment