This Little Piggy
This Little Piggy stamp set is so darn cute. I saw the top card on Pinterest, and traced it back to Sarah Wills' blog, Sarah's Ink Spot. You can see her card Here.
I am offering this card at my next set of classes on August 8, August 10, and August 12, 2017. Click on anyone of these dates to see additional information.
- The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Powder Pink, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pear Pizzazz layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Melon Mambo layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and embossed with the Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder.
- I stamped the pig on a piece of Whisper White cardstock, and cut it out using the largest oval die.
- Stamped the pig image again on a scrap piece of Powder Pink and cut it out with Paper Snips, and glued it over the first image.
- I used the dies from Up & Away Thinlits to cut the clouds and adhered them to the card with dimensionals.
- Die cut the little stem with the Flourish Thinlits Dies and Powder Pink cardstock and cut the banner with the Bunch of Banners Thinlits Dies.
- Add some Thick White Bakers Twine.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
Above all, clothe yourself with Love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony. Colossians 3:12
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,