Lemon Zest Stamp Set &
Lemon Builder PunchWho really needs a Lemon Builder Punch? Me, that's who. Didn't think so at first, until I made this card, and then I said to myself, "I am so glad I bought the bundle". Want to know why? I punched out the leaves and lemon in a snap. I admit, it would take less than three minutes to cut them out with my Paper Snips, except I am going to save boo-koos of time when I make the 25 sets of this card for my July classes.
I saw this card on Lyssa Zwolanek's blog, Song of My Heart, and you can see her card Here, post of June 9, 2017.
I am offering this card at my next set of classes is July 11, July 13, and July 15, 2017. Click on anyone of these dates to see additional information.
- The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Lemon Lime Twist scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pumpkin Pie layer 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The Fresh Florals piece of Lemon Lime Twist is 3 3/4 x 1 3/4.
- The lemon is stamped with Daffodil Delight, and the leaves are stamped with Old Olive. The circle lemons are stamped with Daffodil Delight, and I stamped off first. All on Whisper White.
- The words are stamped in Old Olive.
- The ribbon is the 1/4" Lemon Lime Twist Ombre.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,