html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

August 24, 2017 Hostess Club Project-Smackin' Acetate and Gourd Goodness

I made my own background with reinkers and by following Gina K's "Smackin' Acetate" video on Youtube, Here.  

Basically, you drop ink on a piece of acetate or a window sheet, smoosh your cardstock in the mixture, and there you have it, your own one-of-a-kind background.  Awesome!!!

All of my wonderful Hostess Club ladies will learn this technique and make this card when they come to my August 24, 2017 meeting.  I'm excited.

I used the stamp set, Gourd Goodness, in the 2017-18 Holiday Mini, and will be available for purchase September 1, 2017.

Recipe:
  • The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Garden Green, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Daffodil Delight piece is 5 1/4 x 4. 
  • I used Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, and Peekaboo Peach reinkers on a Window Sheet, and my Thick Whisper White piece is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • I stamped the leaves and pumpkin stems with Garden Green ink, the pumpkins with a Pumpkin Pie ink pad.
  • I used some retired Daffodil Delight seam binding because it looked wonderful with this card, and because I have three rolls of it. 😀 
  • I used the Layering Squares Framelits Dies for the pumpkins.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.

The wise are known for their understanding, and pleasant words are persuasive. Proverbs 16:21

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment