html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Lovely as a Tree and Guy Greetings 
I like to offer a masculine type card at my classes, and when I saw Tamara Bertram's card on Pinterest, I knew that was the one.  You can see her card Here, post of January 31, 2017.  I did change the colors, and added a base layer of Always Artichoke, you know to make it my own.
I am offering this card at my next set of classes on August 8, August 10, and August 12, 2017 Click on anyone of these dates to see additional information.

Recipe:
  • The 3 pieces of  Always Artichoke is the 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 base scored at 4 1/4, the piece behind the tree is 4 7/8 x 1 3/4 and I used the Triple Banner punch to make the flag. The rectangle piece is 3 5/8 x 2 1/8. 
  • The Very Vanilla layers are 5 1/4 x 4, and 3 1/2 x 2.
  • The tree and words are stamped with Always Artichoke ink.
  • The oval is cut from the Stitched Framelits and popped up with dimensionals.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.

Everyone enjoys a fitting reply; it is wonderful to say the right thing at the right time!  Proverbs 15:23

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment