html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Sunshine Sayings
This is a super easy and super quick card that I am offering at all of my Creative Therapy classes on September 5, September 7, and September 9, 2017 (Click on anyone of these dates to see additional information.)
And, when you attend, you have the opportunity to make one Sunshine Sayings card for free.  Yes, absolutely free. Nothing else to do, just come, and enjoy yourself.  
If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any one, or all three of my September 2017 classes, please let me know by September 1.

Recipe:
  • The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Pool Party,scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Elegant Eggplant layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and I stamped my flowers in Elegant Eggplant and Pool Party. 
  • The piece of Naturally Eclectic DSP is 5 x 2, and the strip of Pool Party under the bow and behind the circles is 5 x 1/2. 
  • I used a 2" Circle Punch for the Elegant Eggplant, and the flower is stamped on Whisper White and I used a 1 3/4" circle punch to cut it out.
  • The bow is made with the Bow Builder Punch.
  • I adhered Basic Pearls to the centers of my flowers.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.   For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

For you are my rock and my fortress; You lead and guide me because of Your name.   Psalms 31:3

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment