Dragonfly Dreams & Itty Bitty Greetings for my June 28, 2018 Hostess Club ProjectI had many helping hands designing this card/technique for my upcoming June 28, 2018 hostess club meeting. I'm excited to share.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Shaded Spruce scored at 4 1/4.
- The Powder Pink layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The piece of Garden Impressions DSP is 4 x 2 1/2.
- The Classis Label Punch is used to punch the slot for the dragonfly.
- The dragonfly is cut with Basic Black cardstock.
- The words from Itty Bitty Greetings is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
- The inside of the card has a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Powder Pink.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
Should you want to order or any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
When you make a purchase for a minimum of $25.00 (before tax & shipping), you will earn Devoted Stamper Dividends . Just click on the Dividend Program button on the ribbon across the home page, to see how you can get a free stamp set from me. When placing your order please use host code ZBWATMCA. Should your order be $150.00 or more, no need to use host code, and you will still earn dividends, plus receive rewards from SU. The first 10 on-line orders I receive in June, 2018 will receive a free gift from me. How about that!!!!
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts are higher than your thoughts, declares the Lord. Isaiah 55:9
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,