Timeless Textures, Coffee Café & Coffee Cup FramelitsThe Coffee Cups stamp set and the Coffee Cup Framelits Dies are carried over to the new 2018-19 Stampin' Up! Catalog. Yea!!!
This is one of the five cards I am offering at my June, 2018 Creative Therapy Classes.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Early Espresso scored at 4 1/4.
- The Crumb Cake layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The cups, lids and coffee beans are stamped with Soft Suede ink on Whisper White cardstock, and cut out with Coffee Cup Framelits Dies.
- The wrapper on the cups is made with Crumb Cake cardstock, and a Coffee Cup Die.
- The background is made by using Soft Suede ink and a stamp from Timeless Textures. The words are from Coffee Café.
- I used some Linen Thread to wrap around the cup.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
Should you want to order or any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
When you make a purchase for a minimum of $25.00 (before tax & shipping), you will earn Devoted Stamper Dividends . Just click on the Dividend Program button on the ribbon across the home page, to see how you can get a free stamp set from me. When placing your order please use host code ZBWATMCA. Should your order be $150.00 or more, no need to use host code, and you will still earn dividends, plus receive rewards from SU. The first 10 on-line orders I receive in June, 2018 will receive a free gift from me. How about that!!!!
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips. Psalm 131:3
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,