Falling FlowersI made this card to celebrate both the July 4th Holiday, and a July 4th birthday. Clever, huh? I used Falling Flowers as the main focus, and once I combined it with Night of Navy, Real Red and Whisper White cardstock, boom-there you have it. A Red, White and Blue card.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy scored at 4 1/4.
- The Real Red layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and stamped with Night of Navy ink.
- The focal point and little stars are stamped with Night of Navy ink.
- The stars are from Ready for Christmas.
- The large stars are made using the Wood Crate Dies, and the smaller stars from the Christmas Staircase Dies. If you do not have these dies, a star punch would work just fine.
- I stamped the words from Itty Bitty Greetings in Real Red ink.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
Should you want to order or any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
When you make a purchase for a minimum of $25.00 (before tax & shipping), you will earn Devoted Stamper Dividends . Just click on the Dividend Program button on the ribbon across the home page, to see how you can get a free stamp set from me. When placing your order please use host code ZBWATMCA. Should your order be $150.00 or more, no need to use host code, and you will still earn dividends, plus receive rewards from SU. The first 10 on-line orders I receive in June, 2018 will receive a free gift from me. How about that!!!!
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. 1 Samuel 16:7
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,