html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, April 6, 2019

12 x 12 Shadowbox Frame Class

Porch Swing
Serene Garden Butterflies
Beach and Ocean Theme
I am offering classes on April 9 and 13, 2019 to decorate any one of these beautiful frames.  The three themes from which the attendees can choose are a Porch theme, a Butterfly theme, or a Beach theme.  When leaving from the class you will have a gift that is ready to hang, either for yourself or for a friend, as well as the instructions to make another.  Listed below are all the stamp sets used to make these three frames.  (The list would have been a mile long if I had added the paper, ink, punches and accessories.)  
For all the details about this class, please visit my class schedule Here.

I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Put on every piece of God's armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil.  Ephesians 6:13

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment