html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, April 1, 2019

Tea Together
I started this card by stamping the flowers from Tea Together with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.  Then I colored the flowers with Stampin' Blends.
My sweet friend, Wendie Jamison actually finished the card for me, and might I add, did a fantastic job.
You can find the Tea Together set of 9 stamps on page 49 of the Occasions Mini.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Flirty Flamingo, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Old Olive layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The 2 1/2" Scalloped Square is cut from the Layering Squares dies.
  • The cup is stamped with Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White and cut out with the Tea Time Framelits Dies.
  • The dots in the middle of the flowers are made by coloring Basic Pearls with a Sharpie.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.  I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.  

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Do for other people everything you want them to do for you.  That is the meaning of Moses' Teachings. Matthew 7:12

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment