html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Beautiful You

This is one of the cards I offered at my March, 2019 Creative Fold classes.  I used the Beautiful You stamp set, and the best news, this set will be carried over to the new 2019-20 SU catalog.  Yeah!!!  You can also use this card as a mini photo album too.
If you would like to make one of your own, you Amey Daniels on YouTube Here.  She has a fantastic video. I did change the colors and the stamp set, you know, to make it my own.
I used my Envelope Punch Board to make the envelope for the finished card size of 5 1/2 square.

Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.  I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

For the word of God is alive and powerful.  Hebrews 4:12

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment