html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

 Penguin Place Bundle

This fun card was made with the cute Penguin Place Bundle.  
I saw this card on Tammy Beard's blog, Stampinsavvy.com, post of July 28, 2021, and you can see her card
 Here.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Just Jade, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Night of Navy layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Fresh Freesia layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder.
  • The 5 x 1 piece of the Penguin Playmates DSP is adhered to the right side of the card front.
  • A Wonderful Snowflake is added before adhering the little critters from the Penguin Playmates DSP.  The critters are cut out with my handy-dandy Paper Snips, and the Penguin Builder Punch.
  • The words are stamped with Night of Navy ink on a 3 x 1/2 piece of Shimmery White cardstock. 
  • All done!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment