Wednesday, September 15, 2021

 Time of Giving for my September, 2021 Classes

I offered this beautiful Christmas card at my September, 2021 Creative Therapy Card classes.  I used the new Silver Foil Specialty paper, and the words from Time of Giving.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Misty Moonlight, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Gray Granite layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic Gray layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of Silver Foil Specialty paper is embossed with the Evergreen Forest folder, and I used a sanding block to make the foiled trees look tarnished. (Sanding blocks are available on Amazon, and anywhere nail supplies are sold.) Do I sound like a commercial, or what!!!!
  • The 3 3/4 x 1 1/8 piece of Peaceful Place DSP is adhered to the card front with Tombow liquid glue.
  • After adhering the embossed foil and DSP to the Basic Gray, and the Gray Granite layer, I wrapped the twine from Flowers for Every Season ribbon bundle around these pieces 3 times.  I used a separate piece of twine, slipped it under the 3 wrapped pieces and made a bow.
  • The words are stamped with Night of Navy ink on a 3 3/4 x 5/8 piece of Peaceful Place DSP popped up with dimensionals.    
  • All done!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment