html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, September 25, 2021

  Beauty of Tomorrow & Forever Blossoms

I came across a slim-line card on YouTube by Marcy and I decided to make one similar as an A-2 size card.  Marcy is very good, and you can see her video Here.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Rich Razzleberry scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Just Jade layer is 5 1/5 x 4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is stamped with Sahara Sand and Just Jade.  The bird is stamped with Misty Moonlight and cut out with one of the Beautiful Leaves Dies.
  • The 4 1/4 x 3/4 piece of Rich Razzleberry strip is the base for the 4 1/4 x 5/8 piece of Very Vanilla on which the words are stamped with Rich Razzleberry.  
  • I added the Ribbon then I adhered my word piece with dimensionals.  I trimmed my word piece before I glued the Very Vanilla and Just Jade layers to the base. 
  •  All done! Remember to decorate envelope !!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment