html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

 Seaside Bay Bundle for my April 2024 Classes


This beautiful stamp set and dies are retiring on April 30, 2024, and not only that, but they are on sale for 50% off the original catalog price.  What a deal, right?  So, if you like this set, even a little bit, you might want to get it while it is available. 
I am offering this card to all those attending my April 23 & 27, 2024 Creative Therapy Card Classes.  I am excited to share.

Recipe:
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 base of Misty Moonlight is scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The layer of Boho Blue is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The two pieces of Basic White are 3 3/4 x 1 1/8, & 3 3/4 square.
  • The two pieces of the retired Flight & Air DSP are 3 1/2 x 1 & 3 1/2 square. 
  • I stamped the DSP with images from the Seaside Bay stamp set & Misty Moonlight ink and adhered them to the Basic White.
  • The two Misty Moonlight circles are punched with a 2 1/4" punch & a 1 3/8" punch and are the bases for the Basic White circles that are cut with the 2" & 1 1/4" Stylish Shapes dies.  
  • The words and seashells on the Basic White circles are stamped with Misty Moonlight ink, and Crumb Cake ink.
  • A piece of Crumbcake "seaweed" is added to the Basic White circle.  The oyster is stamped with Misty Moonlight ink on Basic White and cut out with one of the Seaside Bay dies and added to the circle with Multipurpose Liquid glue.  
  • I added pearls to the card, you know, to give it lots of personality.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like to attend my May 21st or 25th, 2024 classesyou must RSVP with payment by April 112024.  Should you want more information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.  
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment