html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

 Magnolia Mood Bundle for my April 2024 Creative Therapy Classes



I offered this beautiful card at both of my April Creative Therapy Card Classes.  I combined the design with the retiring Poetic Expressions DSP, and the results are wonderful.
If you are interested in attending my June 4th or 8th classes, please see below for details.

Recipe:
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 bases of Bubble Bath are scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The layers of Wild Wheat are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The 5 x 3 3/4 layers of Basic White are embossed with the Distressed Tile and the Timeworn Type folders.
  • The two pieces of Poetic Expressions DSP are 5 x 2.
  • The flower is cut out with Basic White.
  • The top flower is stamped with Basic Black on Basic White and colored with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen.
  • The words are stamped with Wild Wheat ink on Basic White and trimmed with my amazing Paper Snips.
  • Three Tinsel Gems are added for interest.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like to attend my Fun Throwback June 4th & 8th, 2024 classesyou must RSVP with payment by May 112024.  Should you want more information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.  
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-


No comments:

Post a Comment