html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

 Stamped with Love, Crafting with You & Be Mine DSP for my April 2024 Creative Therapy Classes

Love how this turned out.  It was a hit at my class this past Tuesday. 

Recipe:
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 base of Sweet Sorbet is scored at 4 1/4.  Set aside.
  • The layer of Basic Black is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The two pieces of the Bee Mine DSP is are 5 x 2.
  • The checked ribbon is wrapped around the Basic Black, and this combination is added to the base.
  • The 4 1/4 x 2 3/4 piece of Sweet Sorbet is the base for the 4 x 2 1/2 piece of Basic White that is stamped with Sweet Sorbet ink and the little heart from the Stamped with Love set.
  • The mailbox is stamped with black ink on Daffodil Delight cardstock and cut out with my amazing Paper Snips.
  • I stamped the mailbox a second time on Basic White focusing on the little envelope.  I cut it out and added it to the mailbox front.
  • I stamped the envelope/pen on Basic White, cut it out, colored the pen with a Daffodil Delight marker, and added it to the card front with dimensionals.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like to attend my Fun Throwback May 21st or 25th, 2024 classyou must RSVP with payment by April 112024.  Should you want more information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.  
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment