Wednesday, June 12, 2024

 Beach Day Stamps & Dies for a fun "Beach Day" card


The new Beach Day set in the Stampin' Up! 2024-25 Catalog is so fun.  I came across Ann Verillo's card on her blog, www.StampwithAnn.com, post of April 3, 2024, and decided to CASE it.  (Copy And Share Everything).  
She is very talented, and she lists all the instructions on her blog.  If you would like to make a card like this, please do not hesitate to visit her blog. 

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like to attend my July 9th & 13th, 2024 classesplease RSVP with payment by June 222024.  Should you want more information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment