Thursday, June 27, 2024

 A blast from the past for my July 2024 classes-
Peaceful Boughs Bundle


I offer Creative Card-Making classes in my home each month and starting with July I add a Christmas card as part of the array of five cards.

I used the retired Peaceful Boughs Bundle, Soft Suede and Shaded Spruce cardstock and ink for this card.

I saw Karen Ksenzakovic's card on her blog, Creative Stamping Designs, post of August 31, 2020, and I changed it a little, you know to make it my own. 

Recipe:
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 base of Soft Suede cardstock is scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The layers of Shaded Spruce are: 5 3/8 x 4 1/8; 3 1/4 x 3 1/4; and 3 3/4 x 2.
  • The layers of Very Vanilla are: 5 1/4 x 3 7/8; 3 1/8 x 3 1/8; and 3 5/8 x 1 7/8.
  • Two sprigs are cut with the Beautiful Boughs dies and Soft Suede cardstock.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  These classes are full and if you would like more information about my August 13th or 17th Shadowbox Classes, please click right Here
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment