Friday, June 21, 2024

 Cheerful Daisies & Tune In
for my July 2024 classes

The Cheerful Daisies stamps and dies are wonderful.  There must be hundreds of examples on the internet, and mine is another.
I am offering this card at my July 9th and 13th, 2024.  
If you would like to attend, see below for the deadline to register and to pre-pay.

Recipe:
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 base of Lost Lagoon cardstock is scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The layer of Crumb Cake is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • I stamped the 5 x 3 3/4 layer of Lemon Lolly with the same ink and the Happy Birthday stamp from Tune In.
  • The 3 3/4 x 1 3/4 piece of Lighter than Air DSP is adhered to the Lemon Lolly cardstock with Multipurpose liquid glue.
  • I made a flag with my amazing Stampin' Up! Paper Snips Scissors at the end of a 3 1/2 x 2 piece of Basic White and adhered it to the DSP piece with Multipurpose liquid glue.
  • I added some Lost Lagoon 1/4" Bordered Ribbon.
  • I made the daisies by:
    • Stamping the outline with Crushed Curry ink on Basic White cardstock.
    • Stamping the solid with Lemon Lolly ink.
    • Stamping the center with Early Espresso ink.
    • Cut out both daisies with the Cheerful Daisies dies.
  • I added the Lost Lagoon "leaves" to the back of the daisies and added both to the card front with dimensionals.
  • I made a bow with some Basic White twine from the Bakers Twine Essential Pack and added it to the card with Glue Dots.
  • Next, I added three self-adhesive Tinsel Gems Four-Pack.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like to attend my July 9th & 13th, 2024 classesplease RSVP with payment by June 232024.  Should you want more information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment