Saturday, September 28, 2024

 Greetings of the Season & Season of Green & Gold DSP 
I started offering Christmas cards in my classes in June, and it's a fun and productive way to accumulate a "stash". I offered this beautiful design in my September 2024 classes, of which I am proud to offer.

Recipe:
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 base of Garden Green cardstock is scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Real Red layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Season of Green & Gold DSP layers are 5 x 2.
  • The Gold Foil Strip is 5 x 3/4.
  • The next Garden Green layer is 4 x 3 and is the base for the 3 7/8 x 2 7/8 Very Vanilla layer.
  • The words are stamped with Garden Green ink.
  • I cut the leaves from the DSP with the Golden Greenery Dies and added them with Glue Dots.
  • The Poinsettia is made from a retired SU set with Very Vanilla cardstock.  The Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dot (retired) is the center of the poinsettia.    
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My October 2024 classes are full and if you would like information about my November 5th or 9th, 2024 classes, please click right Here
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment