Monday, September 16, 2024

 Shepherd's Care for my
October 2024 Creative Therapy Card Classes
Country Woods & Nature's Sweetness Designer Series Papers.

Nature's Sweetness Designer Series Papers.

If you are looking for a beautiful Christmas card for someone who is grieving a loved one, or might be a little sad this year, and you don't feel like it's appropriate to say "Merry Christmas", well, this is the perfect set to have on hand.  You can find it on Page 56 of the 2024 Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini or by clicking HERE 
I made this card after seeing Mary Deatherage's card HERE at Stamps~n~lingers, and she also has a video.  

Recipe:
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 bases of Pecan Pie cardstock are scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Gold Foil layers are 5 3/8 x 4 1/8.
  • The Designer Series Paper layers are:  5 1/8 x 3 7/8.
  • I adhered two 3 5/8 x 1 pieces of Nature's Sweetness DSP to two 3 7/8 x 1 1/8 pieces of Pecan Pie.  I adhered these pieces to the card front with liquid glue.
  • I stamped the shepherd on a 4 1/4 x 2 3/4 piece of Very Vanilla and cut it out with a Deckled Rectangle die and adhered it to a 4 1/8 x 2 3/4 layer of Pecan Pie.  I added this combo to the card with dimensionals.
  • The words are stamped on a 2 3/4 x 5/8 piece of Very Vanilla, and I trimmed the ends at an angle and added this to a 2 7/8 x 3/4 piece of Pecan Pie.  I put a dimensional on one end of this piece, and snail or liquid glue to the other end when adhering it to the card.
  • For the star:  I used Versamark to stamp the star on Very Vanilla, and heat embossed it with Gold Powder.  I cut it out with my amazing Paper Snip Scissors and added it to the card with Glue Dots.  
  • An Adhesive Backed Metallic Gem is added to the middle of the star. 
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like information about my October 8th or 12th, 2024 classes, please click right Here
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment