Saturday, September 21, 2024

  Sophisticated Sled Bundle for my October 2024 Creative Therapy Card Classes


Pinterest is so very helpful.  I saw Peggy Noe's card there, and followed it back to her blog, Pretty Paper Cards, post of July 20, 2024.  I wanted a little assistance to learn how to put the skates together-so very easy.  If you would like to see her card and want to watch her video, click HERE.
I am offering this card at both of my October Creative Therapy classes.  The good news, I will have everything cut for you.  This card goes together quicker than you might think.

Recipe:
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 base of Pool Party cardstock is scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Garden Green layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Snowy Scenes Designer Series Paper layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The sled:
    • The base is cut out with Petal Pink
    • Runner-Basic White
    • Seat & Guide-Basic White
    • Greenery-Pool Party & Garden Green
    • Skates-Basic White
    • Skate Laces-Petal Pink
    • Skate Runners-Silver Foil
    • Bow-Petal Pink ink stamped on Basic White. 
    • Ribbon:  Petal Pink Stripped Organza. (Retired from the SU 2023-24 Catalog)
  • The words are stamped with Pool Party ink on Basic White. The edges are sponged with Pool Party ink.  
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My October 2024 classes are full and if you would like information about my November 5th or 9th, 2024 classes, please click right Here
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment