html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, April 4, 2024

 Last chance sale from Stampin' Up! begins April 9, 2024

The 2023-24 Annual Catalog and the 2024 January-April Mini Catalog are ending on April 30, 2024, and the Last Chance Lists (detailing which products are retiring from both catalogs) are now available.  

Saying goodbye to some of our products is always sad, but it's all for a good cause as it's to make way for NEW products coming in the 2024-25 Annual Catalog, launching in May!


Click the links below to view and download the Last Chance Lists:


2023-24 Annual Catalog Last Chance List


2024 January-April Mini Catalog Last Chance List


If there is something on the list of retiring products that you've been waiting to order, order as soon as you can to avoid disappointment as all retiring items are only available while supplies last. Some products are discounted up to 60%, and these discounts will apply beginning April 9th. 

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like to attend my April 23rd or 27th, 2024 classesyou must RSVP with payment by April 132024.  Should you want more information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.  
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment