html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Painted Harvest for my September 2017 classes
I am offering this beautiful fall card at all of my Creative Therapy classes on September 5, September 7, and September 9, 2017 Click on anyone of these dates to see additional information.  
This stamp set is in the new 2017-18 Holiday mini, and you, too, can be the proud owner of Painted Harvest on September 1, 2017.
I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this card from Jan Musselman, and you can see her card Here, post of August 18, 2017.  

Recipe:
  • The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Crushed Curry, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Soft Suede layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer on which my sunflowers are stamped is stamped 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The sunflowers are stamped with Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, and Soft Suede ink.  The leaves are stamped with Garden Green ink.
  • After I stamped my design, I glued a Metallic Foil Doily to the Very Vanilla and Soft Suede combination, then wrapped a piece of 5/8" Burlap Ribbon around them.
  • I stamped some leaves on Very Vanilla scraps with Garden Green ink, and punched them out with the Leaf Punch (new in the Mini), and glued them to the doily. 
  • I used two stamp sets for my sentiment, So Many Shells and Rose Wonder, and punched them out with circle punches, and popped them up with dimensionals.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father in Heaven will not forgive your sins. Matthew 6:15

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment