- The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Early Espresso, scored at 4 1/4.
- I inked the Marbled Background stamp with Soft Sky ink, and stamped it on a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White. Glued this to my 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Soft Sky, and wrapped a piece of 1/4" Copper trim around this combination.
- The Whisper White piece on which the shell is stamped 2 7/8 x 2 3/8. I used the Project Life corner rounder for two of the corners, and I stamped the shell with Crumb Cake ink.
- The Soft Sky base under the stamped image is 3 x 2 1/2 and I rounded two of the corners.
- The Early Espresso piece is 3 1/8 x 2 5/8. I glued all three of these pieces together and popped them up with dimensionals.
- Add a few pearls, and the words are stamped in Early Espresso ink.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
But you Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the one who lifts my head high. Psalm 3:3
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,